Systematic Property Masterclass
Find profitable properties, avoid expensive mistakes and build wealth by following the proven step by step process.
The 8 Step System
Follow step by step to find a property investment that matches your objective
In two months my investment in the workshop would have paid off – what a deal
It’s been two weeks since the Systematic Property course and I’m still BUZZING!
Thanks to you my ideas about buying property have been revolutionized. I haven’t stopped researching and stacking – I even do it in my sleep!!
Already I have two fantastic deals set up for LOW MONEY and once finalized, will produce more than £750 in passive income. In two months my investment in the workshop would have paid off – what a deal.
All this just from an informative, fun, friendly, relaxed, revealing, sensational and thoroughly enjoyable course!
Thanks a million, Sunil – you are THE PROPERTY GURU.
All the best!
Within a matter of days we were able to immediately start applying what we learned.
This seminar was quite literally one of the most important learning experiences we’ve had to date.
The knowledge we gained with Sunil’s Course has the potential to earn us quite literally a fortune.
We now have a newfound freedom from any limitations we had previously placed upon building a property portfolio and within a matter of days we were able to immediately start applying what we learned.
Sunil is a gifted speaker and educator and delivers awesome and enlightening expertise throughout this extremely powerful investing course.
You literally cannot afford to allow this info to pass you by!
Welcome & Introductions
A brief welcome and a look at the objectives of the Systematic Property Masterclass
Psychology of Success
The first module of the course takes through the science behind success in the %rep% market. Learning how to get started and get to point B which could be anything from new business to being able to resign from work. This module is designed to help you assess your goals and figure out the steps you need to achieve your goal. You will learn:
- To assess your personal goals as an investor and to determine when you want to accomplish them and how you plan to accomplish them.
- The steps you can take to achieve your final goal.
- The importance of combining effectiveness with less sleep.
This particular module comes with a few practical exercises, the first being one designed to help you come up with attributes you will need to achieve your goals before rating them and figuring out how to build an action plan to help you improve and accomplish your goals. Another exercise involves assessing the attributes of successful people. The module also includes literary references for students to read during their free time.
The 4 Pillars of Property Investing
This module will give students a brief overview of the 4 pillars of property investment. Short and simple, it serves as a basic introduction to
- Market and
and the influence they have on your ability to comprehend and relate to real estate. You will learn:
- The influence that understanding real estate has on your creativity as an investor.
- The rules that are key to your success in the market.
- The importance of each pillar and how they interconnect with each other.
This module is fairly short and offers more of an introductory look at the 4 pillars. It serves as a setup for the detailed analysis of each pillar in the following modules.
The Maths Behind The Numbers of Property Investing.
This module covers the 1st pillar of property investment, Maths. You will get a comprehensive look at the complexity of property deals and all of the mathematics you will have to calculate before securing each deal. This module is designed to bring you one step closer to becoming a successful investor who values numbers over emotion. You will learn:
- The five different prices of property.
- The flexibility of the property market.
- The calculations you need to know as an investor from the outset of the deal to working out projections over a 4-year period.
- How flexible you need to be to handle the complexity of real estate deals.
- How to calculate loan amount as well as LTV (or gearing).
- The investment amount calculation.
- The two different ways to calculate your monthly mortgage payment
- The definitions of gross yield, net yield and cash flow as well as how to calculate them.
- When it is “OK” to gamble with investments.
- How to find a good deal using the power of comparisons.
- All about I:E ratio and how it affects your deal in addition to influencing your opinion on a deal.
- How to calculate occupancy & vacancy rate.
- What yearly cash flow is and how to calculate it.
- What equity is and how to calculate it.
- Property growth and the effect it has on LTV.
- How to get a mortgage without a job.
- When it is the right time to buy property.
The module also includes an exercise to help you calculate some projections on a sample deal in addition to a brief discussion on why interest-only mortgages are a good idea.
The Mindset & Paradigm of a Successful Property Investor
Module 2.2 offers a two-part detailed look at the 2nd pillar of property, Mindset. It is a continuation of the mathematical elements of deals but offers a more attitude driven look at how to invest in property successfully. You will find plenty of sample deals and real-life examples throughout the module to put your knowledge to the test and to help you understand how the 17 facets of the investors’ mindset come together. You will learn:
- The 17 aspects of the investment mindset that include: Paradigm, Research, Value, Interpret and Gain.
- The importance of taking advantage of property crashes and an example of how you can benefit from them.
- Why it is important to learn the rules of investment and how you can use that to your advantage to succeed in the market.
- Why demand never disappears in property.
- The importance of choosing to invest in cash flow property over equity growth.
- A detailed look at the research, its importance in investment and how much you have to do before entering the market.
- How to use mathematics to compare deals.
- How to conduct a detailed analysis of property prices and investment techniques in order to improve yield and ROI.
- Creativity and its importance in deal negotiation and financing.
- The importance of using non-personal finances to invest in property.
Various samples are provided throughout this module to help you understand each aspect of mindset and all of the calculations required. You will also be given a brief outlook on the steps you can take to increase the value of your property.
The Methodology of Property Investing – How does it all work?
Module 2.3 is dedicated to helping you as a future real estate investor, learn the important steps you need to take and the people you need to involve to secure a good investment deal. Start by keeping a note of the people involved in a deal before progressing to the ins and outs of the process. You will learn:
- The different types of people involved in a property deal and the roles they play.
- The importance of using a finance broker for your investment deals.
- How the process of negotiating deal works in addition to tips on how to successfully negotiate a deal.
- The importance of negotiating before rushing to sign an agreement.
In addition to the above, the module also includes a sample deal demonstrating the roles each person involved in a deal plays and what to expect during the entire process. Additional emphasis is also placed on the importance of valuing numbers over emotion during the deal and an explanation is given on the reason you are always a seller as a real estate investor.
The Property Market – What Strategy is Right for You?
In this module, you will get a better understanding of the market and how best to approach your property investment. Start by learning the benefits of owning commercial property and discover key strategies for increasing the value of your property. The module is designed to build your market negotiation skills and help you become more professional and business minded to ensure that you make the most out of your property investment. You will learn:
- The difference between residential property and commercial property.
- The benefits of working with strong, safe tenants.
- The difference in commercial property markets around the world.
- How to successfully capitalise on available land.
- The difference between professional and non-professional sellers.
- The benefits of becoming an investor.
- The different types of tenants on the market.
- The different types of letting models.
- Strategies for property growth.
This module will provide practical examples that you can apply to the real world and includes an additional discussion on the concept of using crowdfunding to help with property investment.
The Two Types of Investors
This module offers a detailed look at the two types of real estate investors and how each one approaches their deal. Start the module with a brief recap of previous lessons and a small, oral test to check how well you are faring in the course. You will learn:
- The two different types of investors.
- The best time to invest in property.
- The steps to take as either an equity growth or cash flow investor including your priorities and how much money you can anticipate to make.
- How to choose the best investment strategy for you.
- The pros and cons of using the cash flow strategy.
The module includes an example of an ideal cash flow strategy and methods students can take to generate cash flow. There is also great focus on multi-unit investing, including examples of multi-unit investments and one big example demonstrating how you would go about investing in a multi-unit property.
Module 4 is focused on creativity and is designed to help you learn how you can be creative. It starts by asking where it says in law that you need a deposit for property before delving into how you can invest in property without using money. You will learn the importance of creativity and the steps you can take to achieve creativity. You will learn:
- How to buy property without using money.
- The different signs of entrepreneurship which include: playing the game, going into business rather than residential and using the vendor as a bank.
- The important tools you need to become creative.
- The cash flow signs of entrepreneurship.
- The resources you need to be creative (time, money and knowledge) and how to use them.
- How to determine which of 8 different people you are using the 3 resources as a guide.
- What the AICDA method is and how to use it to hook investor’s attention when you’re trying to sell your property.
The module includes an example of a deal to attract investors and discussion on how to go about finding investors. You will also learn what “selling cockroaches” is in addition to taking a look at the Financial Freedom Strategy Spreadsheet.
The 8 – Step System
In this module, you will discover how to obtain financial freedom by following an efficient system that is broken down into key steps that you must follow. Begin by adopting the FTS (Follow the System) mantra, which will be repeated throughout the rest of the module. The goal of this module is to encourage students to focus less on their emotional investment in property and more on following a series of steps designed to make them stronger negotiators and smarter investors. You will learn:
- The definition of FTS and FTFS along with a few other key acronyms.
- How to utilize the FTS method to make money in real estate.
- The steps to take in order to obtain financial freedom.
- A brief overview of the PROPERTY ladder and each step involved.
A system driven approach to real estate will be encouraged throughout this module and students will also be encouraged to communicate with and help one another via their online forums and communities as opposed to asking for help from the teacher.
System – Prepare
The first step in the property ladder, this module introduces students to the process of choosing an appropriate investment strategy according to their available resources and market. It offers four possible strategies that students can choose from. As stressed in the previous model, you will follow the system to choose your strategy but can later tweak it and model it to suit your individual aspirations. You will learn:
- The importance of following the system when you make %rep% investments.
- The importance of analyzing your resources and available market before choosing an investment strategy.
- Which of the four investment strategies to follow based on your finances, available time and situation.
- How to choose an investment strategy based on your position in your current real estate market.
The module includes practical examples and detailed explanations on each investment strategy and its relevance to you. You should be able to determine which strategy works best for you by the end of the module and be confident enough to move to the next step in the PROPERTY ladder.
System – Right Area
This module explores the second step in the PROPERTY ladder. Learn how to choose the perfect are for your investment that compliments your investment strategy. The module explores key factors to look for in a good area and offers a detailed explanation on the effect your chosen investment strategy will have on your potential area of investment. The goal of this module is to help students prove the potential of their investment success as opposed to relying on their emotions or gut feelings about the investment. You will learn:
- How to determine if your area is worth investing in based on a specialized checklist.
- The importance of making investments in high population areas.
- How your investment strategy affects the area of your choice.
- Different methods used to determine the population of an area.
- The importance of investing in high population areas.
The module also includes a practical example showing the benefits of targeting transient populations for real estate investment and discussions on how to research different areas and the strategies relied on to conduct said research.
System – Occupy
This two-step module explores the 3rd step in the PROPERTY ladder and begins with a discussion on the importance of following a series of steps to ensure that you occupy the right area. Great emphasis is placed on networking on learning how to build a successful and strong team for your investment while samples are used throughout to compliment the lesson. You will learn:
- How to build a network.
- How to determine who joins your investment team and the steps you need to take to build the team.
- How to find a team and qualities to look out for in potential team members. This includes a sample exercising to practice creating a team.
- All about financing your investment and how to line it up.
- The importance of researching your market and how to do it.
- Ways to beat your competition.
- The importance of tracking your investments and properties as well as the tools you need to use to accomplish that.
- How to use a sample area analyzer spreadsheet to track your competition.
Focused on encouraging students to apply their skills to real-life examples, the module includes a listen-in on Mr. Jaiswal’s conversation with a real estate agent in which he inquires about a potential investment. Students will also create a advertisement with follow up from potential clients to be discussed in following modules.
System – Professional
This module covers the 4th step in the PROPERTY ladder and is designed to help students become experts in their markets. You will be focusing on not only finding deals but also, stacking them up to eliminate bad deals and highlight your “peaches”. As always, practical examples will be provided so that you have a good idea of how to go about the process in real life. You will learn:
- The steps you need to take to become an expert in your market.
- The importance of filtering out bad deals and how to do so.
- All about stacking deals.
- How to analyze and compare your deals to determine which ones are worth it.
This module is more practical than theoretical and will see students making use of their stacking spreadsheet throughout the module. Brief discussions will be held to discuss the test advert from the previous module but overall, focus is on stacking property and examining where you are at the end of the module.
System – Exclude
The 5th step in the PROPERTY ladder, this module focuses on exclusion of bad deals and teaches students how to eliminate “peaches”. You will start by figuring the steps you need to take to accomplish that objective and eventually determine where you are once you have filtered out the bad deals. You will learn:
- How to exclude bad deals and what steps you need to take to accomplish that objective.
- Things you need to check when you are visiting and checking a property out in order to filter out the “peaches”.
- Who you need to bring along to check out a property and what to look out for-shops, parking, décor, employment etc. (Determine which one of those things is important).
- What to keep in mind when you are viewing property.
The module is capped off by a brief talk on the Dubai Market, mortgages and so forth given by guest speaker, Financial Expert, Mr. Dhiren Gupta.
System – Reduce
The 6th step of the PROPERTY ladder is broken up into 5 comprehensive parts in module 5.6 with the objective of getting the final deal on your “peaches” so that you can structure your own deals away from the course. You will begin the module by recapping the previous steps before moving on to refine your deals that you will analyse in detail at home. You will learn:
- The two important tools of reduction- Negotiation and Research.
- Who to negotiate with and why.
- The importance of valuing people and treating them with respect and how it helps you during investment and negotiation.
- The keys to negotiation which include reading body language effectively.
- The five levels of sales excellence.
- The 4 languages of life- DISC.
- Everything about DISC test and how to figure out which personality type you are and how to interact with each personality type. This includes a detailed discussion on the strengths and shortcomings of each personality type.
- The importance of building a rapport and how to do so.
- How to deal effectively with a broker who doesn’t want to introduce you to the seller and dealing with a difficult real estate agent.
- Role play of various sample deals- Buyer, Seller, Observer.
During the module, Mr. Jaiswal will offer two examples of his negotiating style when dealing with a Private Seller and a Developer, in addition to inviting Investor and Entrepreneur, Jason Bigg, to share his experience as Mr. Jaiswal’s former student and a few insights on real estate.
System – Transaction
This module focuses on the 7th step of the PROPERTY ladder and is a detailed walk through on how to complete your transaction. It begins with brief discussions between students about replies they received on a test ad they created for a fake property. By the end of the module, you should be a confident, real estate investor who owns property or has entered a shared deal. You will learn:
- An in-depth call between Mr. Jaiswal and a real estate agent named Darshan which serves as a demonstration on how to make a call to an agent and how to negotiate good deals on a property.
- How to apply for finance with the help of a broker.
Given the practical nature of this module, you will be expected to know how to make your own calls to agents and negotiate your own deals without the guidance of Mr. Jaiswal.
System – Yield
This module is focused on the final step in the PROPERTY ladder. Start by learning how to determine who should manage your property before proceeding on to the steps you need to take to get your property ready for tenants to move in. This final step is designed to help you present your property to future tenants and to create an effective system that you will rely on to create agreements with your tenants and to manage your property after buying it. You will learn:
- Why working with real estate agents to view property can be a disadvantage.
- Why it is important to manage your own properties.
- How to develop your own management system.
- How to prepare and furnish your property.
- How to handle potential clients.
- A checklist to keep for property viewing with potential tenants.
- The importance of creating tenancy contracts in certain areas.
- The importance of creating a welcoming guide for your tenants.
An example of an advert for a piece of real estate is included in the module in addition to a final run through of the entire PROPERTY ladder and all of its steps.
Tweaking The System
Discover how to change the system if you’re looking for equity growth properties.
Also short and simple, this module touches briefly on structuring your real estate portfolio if you wish to invest in countries outside Dubai such as the UK and USA. You will learn
- How to protect your assets.
- Tips to reduce property taxes and how they affect your investments outside of Dubai.
This module is not designed to teach you but rather, encourage you to communicate with other students and mentors through the FlipMinds community, forums and so forth. Recordings of all modules have also been done to ensure that you remember course material. Important notes:
- Get an idea of the two Mastermind groups: Blue Sky and Genesis and determine which one work best for you and you can benefit from each one as a student.
- Learn a few tidbits about how Mr. Sunil Jaiswal has changed his approach to teaching.
- Explore different support options: FlipMinds Community, Forums, Masterminds, Website etc.
This module marks the end of the course and 3 day work shop. Offering a 3 month action plan using the PROPERTY ladder, the conclusion module serves as the end of the course but the start for students to go out and apply their newly learned skills to practical, real life deals. You will learn:
- To determine how long it will take you to complete each step in the PROPERTY ladder. (Prepare turns to Review).
- The Attitude or Skill column and how to use it to become successful.
- How and why attitude is more important than skill.
As the course is wrapped up, emphasis is placed on the importance of taking action and acting on your knowledge. Students are also encouraged to continue using forums, the FlipMinds community and other necessary tools to communicate with Mr. Jaiswal and receive advice on their real life deals.